All types of acne stems from clogged pores. Oil (sebum), dirt plus dead skin cells as agents to make up this situation, leading to the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, pustules, cysts …
Aside that acne is also related to a bacterium called P. acnes name. Although the appearance of the skin it is considered normal, but when it is trapped in pores with sebum, dead skin … it will cause an infection and eventually acne appears. Unlike in mild acne, acne can not be cleaned root products only non-prescription (OTC).
How to recognize acne
Acne (along with cystic acne) is a severe form of acne, there is a much larger diameter than conventional forms of acne. At first, cystic acne is just a small local hard lumpy, red. Then it will be swollen with white pus-filled inside, causing pain. The inflammatory infiltrate deep under layers of cells so will leave deep scars and scar depressions.
May resemble acne cystic acne?
– On the surface, looks like cystic acne pimples covered with large boil locally, red, painful. Cysts, as well as acne, deep beneath the skin’s surface. But because they are softer pus-filled acne. In addition, the cyst develops only when bacteria from blackheads and whiteheads spread to surrounding areas, causing inflammation of the skin below. To remedy this situation, the body reacts by creating pus.
However, the acne nodules beneath the skin as a result of the pore
The OTC acne products usually have no effect on acne. The essential ingredient in these products, such as salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, only helps remove excess sebum and dead skin cells. Thus, pores are cleaned. However, nodules, deep beneath the skin will not be destroyed root out.
Therefore when acne, your dermatologist should be examined and given appropriate treatment.
Prescription acne medications
These topical prescription drugs, instead of the OTC, will be applied directly to the designated pimples. This is the first treatment given to treat acne, especially when on your face just a few pustules appear.
These drugs are prescribed are:
– Antibiotics: help kill bacteria trapped in the pores.
– Benzoyl peroxide prescription, stronger than OTC drugs.
– prescription salicylic acid to dry dead skin and oil trapped in the nodule.
– Retinoids: Vitamin A derivatives powerful, works to open pores, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial.
In addition, some acne gel extracted from natural ingredients also used in the treatment of acne. Nano tech support curcumin from inflammatory acne treatment; pure red onion concave prevent scar formation, vitamin E and aloe to moisturize and brighten skin.
If after a period of treatment, the pimples wrap your not disappear completely but recurrent with severity over, the doctor may recommend an antibiotic orally to help remove bacteria balance redundant. Thus, P. acnes bacteria will not accumulate in the pores born acne. Not only that, oral antibiotics also reduce arthritis pain.
Antibiotics orally but viable acne but you should only be used in a short time period (from 7 to 10 days) or a maximum of a few months. If you want to take medication long-term, you can suggest a desire to be prescribed the right medicines, such as:
* The Pill: help regulate female hormone – one of the causes of acne.
* Isotretinoin: also made from vitamin A, but much stronger than retinoids. This is a daily oral drug used to treat all types of acne, including acne. But it took a few months, the new drug shows clear effectiveness.
The scar formation?
Acne scarring usually for two reasons. First, no new acne treatment since the formation will lead to more severe inflammation, damage skin cells around. If a new time after your treatment, skin inflammation can turn into sunspots. Second, you arbitrarily squeeze acne improperly, causing inflammation and spread, causing acne worsening and scar formation.
Therefore, the best way to prevent acne scarring is treated promptly, and absolute involuntary extraction.
Skin care acne
– Wash your face 2 times / day in the morning and evening milk / gel cleanser for acne skin reserved. You can refer prevent acne face wash gel contains Nano Curcumin from turmeric, neem leaf extract and vitamin E, which helps clean gently, preventing acne bacteria.
You can learn more: cleanser for acne skin, so choose the right?
– Remove the page carefully before bedtime, ensure residual makeup and lubricants not remain on the skin.
– Apply moisturizer / toner after cleansing.
– Mask suit Acne 2 times / week to supply water to the skin as well as take away bacteria and sebum from the pores.
– Apply sunscreen SPF30 every day, choose labeled “oil-free” or “non-comedogenic”.
– Do not touch on the face, as not to touch the pimples.
– Always wash your hands before applying cosmetics.
When to stronger measures?
Cystic acne is difficult to remove, but not impossible. If after a period of compliance with treatment for the doctor that you do not earn the desired effect, go back to the clinic. Your doctor will think of the interventions stronger to handle the situation of acne, such as therapy laser therapy blue light, injection … Most importantly, you should always persevere, because of acne requires a process, not just a day or two.