In particular psychological disorder and related mental illness in general are caused mainly due to genetic factors and environment with modern truong.Xa invisible pressure is gradually turning more people into victims psychological diseases, typified by psychological disorders.
What is a psychological disorder?
Syndrome refers to a variety of state of mental health – including mood, thoughts and behavior of patients. Some examples of this disease are depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and bizarre behavior.
Some people often worry or stress, but it does not necessarily psychological disorders. It only really became sick when signs and symptoms appear constantly and affect your life, such as at school or work and relationships.
In most cases, this disease should be treated with a drug in combination with specific psychotherapy.
There are certain psychological disorder?
This psychological disorder is the common name for various types of mental illness. Not just mental, depression or autism – common diseases psychological – but they are divided into a more specific way.
– social phobia disorder (Social Anxiety Disorder – SAD);
– generalized anxiety disorder (Generalized Anxiety Disorder – GAD);
– The depression (Major Depressive Disorder – MDD);
– disorders obsessive-compulsive (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder– OCD);
– stress disorder after trauma (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder– PTSD);
– Asperger Syndrome (Asperger’s Syndrome);
– Anxiety Disorders (Anxiety Disorder);
– mood disorders (Mood Disorder);
– Psychosis (Psychotic Disorder);
– Personality Disorders (Personality Disorder) …
expression as disease
signs and symptoms of psychological disorders can vary, depending on the disorder, circumstances and other factors. We have one thing in common and affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors of patients.
Examples of the expression of this psychological disease are:
– Feeling sad or drop in mood;
– Difficulty thinking and poor concentration;
– Fear, excessive worry or guilt towards extremism;
– Mood changes quickly, too excited or too sad;
– No contact with friends and daily activities;
– Fatigue, less energy, have trouble sleeping;
– Detached from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations;
– Inability to do the daily work;
– Having difficulty in communicating or understanding the problem;
– Abuse of alcohol or drugs;
– Major change in eating habits;
– Changing sexual orientation;
– Regularly explosive anger, hostility or violence;
– Have to think about the issue of suicide …
Sometimes the symptoms of mental health disorders in the form of physical appearance, such as abdominal pain, back pain, headaches or other aches and pains for no reason.
What causes that?
In particular psychological disorder and related mental illness in general are caused mainly due to genetic factors and the environment.
– Due to a genetic disease psychological disorders appear common in patients with a family history of mental illness carries. Some genes also increased the risk of developing mental illness, and life circumstances can stimulate it.
– Due to the prenatal environment: Unborn babies whose mothers experiencing severe stress, infection or poisoning, alcohol and drug use during pregnancy have a high probability of the disease.
– Because the brain is affected: Chemicals naturally in the brain called neurotransmitters function carrier signal from the brain to the body parts. When the neural network containing this substance is weakened, the nervous system will change, leading to mental illness.
These factors increase the risk of psychological disorders
– a relative with a history of mental illness.
– Having a chronic illness (eg diabetes).
– traumatic brain injury.
– horrible experience (eg war, assassination, …).
– Use of alcohol or drugs.
– maltreated or neglected as a child.
This depends on the condition that you have, if you suffer from a mild form, just medication or psychological treatment for a short time, the body will recover quickly.
Drugs are not likely to cure mental illness, but they are usually significantly improve symptoms. Some of the drugs commonly prescribed to help treat are:
– Drug stabilize mood;
– Anti neurosis …
psychological therapy and
psychological therapy and is also known as talk therapy, help you understand the situation, mood, emotions, thoughts and behaviors of yourself. From there, you can learn how to cope with this disease.
There are many types of psychotherapy, each with its own approach to improve your spirits. Psychotherapy usually completed within a few months or a few years depending on the condition.
Brain stimulation therapy
They are usually reserved for situations where drugs and psychological therapy is not working. Treating common brain stimulation include:
– transcranial magnetic stimulation;
– Deep brain stimulation;
– Stimulating the vagus nerve.
not a measure capable of preventing mental illness 100%. However, if you are worried about yourself will encounter psychological disorders, follow the instructions below:
– Learning how to manage stress and emotions.
– Exercise regularly sport.
– Talk to people you trust when it appears the initial signs.
– Check periodically mental health.
– Take care of yourself well by get enough sleep, eat healthy .